The DOAJ Seal is given for best practice in open access publishing.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it submitted to another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript is written in English and has been checked for language issues (spelling, grammer, vocabulary use).
- The manuscript contains 'CRediT contribution statement'.
- The manuscript contains a 'Declaration of competing interests' (even if authors have no interests to declare).
- Where available, DOI/URL links for the references have been provided.
- The submission includes a 'Cover Letter' written according to the instructions provided in the 'Guide for Authors'.
If accepted, the manuscript will be published under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The data collected from authors falls within the scope of the standard functioning of an academic journal. Read more here.